Searching for all inclusive deals in the Bahamas is like picking the perfect pearl out of a necklace. Most of them look really good and pretty much the same on the outside. However, the problems start to show once we look a little closer. So, what are the best all inclusive Bahamas deals? What should tourists look for when searching for such resorts? Are there any things to avoid? The answers to all these questions and more can be found in the guide below.
Looking for Bahamas All Inclusive Deals
There are many tricks and traps to watch out for when finding an all inclusive place to stay in the Bahamas. Like with most things in tourism, these all inclusive Bahamas deals have good parts and bad parts. The key to a fun, relaxing, and exhilarating vacation is not to know where to look, but to know how to look. All hotels in the Bahamas look absolutely stunning. If one were to judge by the pictures, all of the Bahamas all inclusive deals would be great. Unfortunately, it’s not as simple as that.
Advantages of Bahamas All Inclusive Deals
Going to the Bahamas presents some advantages compared to all inclusive resorts in Jamaica (for example). Potential visitors should also know that the all inclusive packages usually have many pluses compared to simple vacation plans. The following list goes into detail as to what these are:
- A fixed price. Going on a vacation with an all inclusive plan means that the price of it all will be fixed. No more extra spending on necessities. The money tourists will have left can now be used for buying souvenirs, pampering their loved ones or themselves, and even going on exciting activities around the islands.
- No more spending fights. All too often couples going on their honeymoon end up having their first spending fight. Booking all inclusive plans means that the awkward situation can be easily avoided from the get-go. And if families can’t afford, or don’t want to take the kids with them, there are even adults-only plans.
- Couples all inclusive deals. A vacation for couples can be both a good place to strengthen a long relationship or an exciting way to get some therapy. Couples all inclusive deals offer the full options that a normal all inclusive deal offers, plus a few extra fun group activities to make the bond between two people last for a lifetime.
- More islands in the Bahamas. In the Bahamas, there is a total of 29 islands. Although it would take too much time to explore all of them, adventurous tourists may like to travel between a few of them. This is a great advantage for the Bahamas compared to other popular all inclusive vacations’ locations.
- All meals and drinks included. And that’s not all – all inclusive deals include a lot of other things such as entertainment, tours, or a private beach – all the more to make tourists feel like spoiled children. The convenience of all meals being served by the hotel is also a big plus for some. And let’s not forget the spa service!
Disadvantages of Bahamas All Inclusive Deals
Before going on to the next bit, some may ask: are there disadvantages? Surely, going into the Bahamas may seem like going to where heaven is a place on Earth. But even this heaven has its disadvantages. Up next, a list of the downsides of all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas:
- Lack of adventure. When people think of a vacation in the Bahamas, they usually think of adventure, exotic living, and going to the place where Blackbeard used to roam. Unfortunately, all inclusive deals may mean rushing back to the hotel to eat, not being able to afford to go somewhere else, and poorly organized group tours.
- No recreational activities included. Going to the Bahamas, people expect to at least go snorkeling, to retreat to romantic getaways, to go scuba diving, or go for a boat ride. Most all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas know this and try to encompass as many as they can in their all inclusive deals, but others only offer one or two.
- Couples deals may feel inauthentic. More often than not, all inclusive vacations for couples seem forced. The activities that the planners seem to put on these programs are either too childish, too awkward, or downright boring. A simple trip across the islands may do more good than a whole day of “couples’ therapy.”
- Everything is planned by the organizers. Opting for all inclusive Bahamas vacations may prove difficult for those who want to be in control of their schedule. There’s a conflict that arises here between what a person wants from a vacation in the Bahamas, and what they’re paying for. Some may not be too keen on following all the instructions of the vacation planner.
What to Do in the Bahamas
The Nassau hotels pictured above give true meaning to the name Paradise Island. The Bahamas indeed look stunning. Still, the highlights of all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas should be the activities. Here’s a list of what visitors can expect to do in the Bahamas.
Only some of the all inclusive resorts in the Bahamas actually have their own boat. However, it’s well worth the effort to ask several of them before deciding on an all inclusive Bahamian dream. Going around the islands for a cruise may give people a hint of how it must have been like in the age of pirates. The waters of the Bahamas are famous for their serene quality. There’s even a color shade named after the perfect color of the waters there: the Bahama Blue.
However, if visitors are in for a bigger thrill, they can try swimming in this crystal clear water.
Whether it’s snorkeling or scuba diving, the Bahamas gives tourists or adventurers plenty of mysteries to discover underwater. First of all, there are blue holes, caves, and a lot of underwater caverns to explore. Then there are the dolphins which are constantly on and about entertaining the visitors. If some are feeling particularly brave, a few all inclusive Bahamas resorts also offer shark dives. But that’s not all: the Bahamas underwater mysteries also include some fascinating shipwrecks and some incredible reefs.
Those who prefer visiting the Bahamas with the family can find all inclusive deals that also provide snorkeling instructors to help family members get familiarized with breathing underwater.
Not all islands are as inhabited as the capital of Nassau is. Some islands, such as the biggest one, Andros, serve in their entirety as wildlife reserves. That’s why the Bahamas are a very popular vacation destination for aspiring biologists. The amount of wildlife and marine life found on Andros alone is breathtaking.
In an effort to promote respect for nature and its beauties, Bahamians organize tours for people to see these fascinating forms of life. The islands even have a whole month (October) dedicated to paying their respects to nature.
Other activities in all inclusive deals can include:
- going to the beach,
- gambling in a casino,
- throwing a destination wedding,
- fishing, engaging in family activities,
- flying around the islands, playing golf and other sports,
- shopping for souvenirs,
Many all inclusive plans include at least some or all of the above.
Those wishing to visit the Bahamas may be surprised how cheap it is to do so (excluding the plane tickets, of course). However, the cheapest all inclusive service may not be the ideal one. To make sure that they’ve actually found Atlantis, tourists should ask a lot of questions before booking reservations with one of the all inclusive plans in the Bahamas.