Take the trip of a lifetime at a 5 star Caribbean resort. Visit some of the most breathtakingly beautiful places in the entire world and experience relaxation at an entirely different level. The state of the art facilities and the flawless service will turn your holiday into an oasis of positive energy.
The most important things that set a 5 star resort apart from any other holiday destination are security, exclusivity, and well-trained personnel who can anticipate when you are in need of something. You will feel the difference from the first moment you arrive because you will truly feel taken care of.
Your meals will be cooked by world-class chefs and each of them will be a sensory experience worthy of remembrance. The scenery will dazzle you at every step. All the restaurants, lounges, and beaches are designed so that you can connect with the amazing locations and so that you can be truly comfortable.
5 Star Caribbean Resorts
Take a look at these splendid five-star Caribbean resorts and find the destination for your next holiday. We have not listed them in any particular order, as each of them has something special to offer its guests. Read about the main activities and amenities that the guests can enjoy at these stunning resorts during their all inclusive vacations.
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort
This 5-star Caribbean resort is located in Bavaro Beach, in the sunny Dominican Republic. This coral reef paradise has been designated one of the most beautiful places in the entire world by UNESCO, so prepare to be truly amazed!
- Visit the Royal Service boutique hotel within the resort, where you will be served by your very own butler.
- Discover the top dishes from the country of your choice in the excellent bars and lounges within the resort.
- Make time to visit the “Passion by Martin Berasategui” restaurant at least once to taste the culinary mastery of a 7 Michelin star-winning chef.
- Spend your days at one of the amazing pools opposite the sea and go visit Bavaro Beach to see if you agree with UNESCO’s assessment.
- Relax at the YHI Spa & Wellness center, where specialists will tend to your every need. Or you can take part in water sports activities and catamaran trips.
Your evenings will be filled with exciting shows and live music. Enjoy yourself at the Red Lounge and take part in the Palma Beach nightlife for a very exciting time!
Four Seasons Resort Nevis
The Four Seasons is already a true symbol of luxury, but their 5-star resort on the beautiful island of Nevis is something truly magnificent. The location itself is remarkable, a green paradise that you will have an amazing time visiting.
- Spend your days at the beach or in one of the Cabana-style beach houses. Have a glass of champagne in one of the three infinity edge pools and experience true luxury!
- Have an adventurous time sailing, hiking or discovering the island on one of the bike trails.
- Take part in the Dive and Dine activity, where you dive in to get your lobster yourself during the day and then you can enjoy it for dinner.
The restaurants at the Four Seasons Resort Nevis are some of the best you can find in Caribbean 5 star resorts. Your meals will be prepared by some of the best chefs in the world and they will be served perfectly so that you can concentrate on the flavor.
Couples visiting Nevis can take part in various romantic activities to reconnect with one another. From couples massage lessons and the Spa Under the Stars to the private cottages with plunge pools, this 5-star Caribbean resort offers the perfect setting for a romantic time.
Belmond La Samanna
Located in the stunning St. Martin area, Belmond La Samanna is one of the top 5 star Caribbean resorts. On their website, they describe it as a “garden paradise” precisely because the beauty of the place is almost unpaired.
From sunset cruises on the Caribbean Sea to candle light dinners in exclusive locations, there actually is a special type of romance in the air there.
The facilities offered by the resort include a freeform infinity pool, beach bars and restaurants, a tennis court and a fitness center. For the ultimate St. Martin experience, rent a bamboo beach cabana. You will be sheltered from the sun and you can enjoy a glass of wine while lying comfortably in a wraparound bed surrounded by pillows.
If you are visiting Belmond La Samanna for a family trip, the hotel also offers an exciting camp for the little ones, as well as a nanny service. This is actually of the most family friendly 5-star resorts in Caribbean Island area.
Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort
This is one of the most exciting 5-star resorts Caribbean Islands have to offer, so book your stay now for a chance to escape to a true Garden of Eden. Located in St. Lucia, the Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort is the ideal luxury destination.
Sandals now offers its guests transportation to and from its other two locations in St. Lucia for a unique experience. The guests are welcome to visit every restaurant, beach, and amenity available at these locations, thus making their stay considerably more adventurous.
The resort includes everything from bistros to beachfront restaurants and all the way to private candlelight dinners for couples. The food is served by the highest standards so that the guests can have the best possible time.
- Spend your days on the golf court or have an amazing time playing beach volleyball, night tennis or lawn chess.
- Then have fun at the piano bars and nightclubs on the resort.
- For a truly special time, you can take part in the Lover’s Night experience, which offers romantic activities for couples.
We hope we have given you a few valuable ideas for your upcoming trips. These are some of the finest 5-star hotels Caribbean Islands have to offer and each of them is definitely worth your attention because you are guaranteed to have an amazing time!