Jamaica makes for a fascinating Caribbean destination for all types of vacationers with its exquisite beaches, warm weather, and beautiful sights. All-inclusive packages are some of the most popular accommodation options for travelers in the region. The Jamaica all inclusive resorts bundle different services like lodging, meals, activities and other services, which allows tourists to relax and make the most of their vacations because everything is catered for.
People always vex about booking the resorts for fear of ending up with sub-par services, but this guide gives a few of the best accommodation choices, in no particular order.
1. The Caves
Travel and Leisure magazine gave the Caves the top spot on its list of best Jamaica all inclusive resorts, based on its level of service. The Caves is located near the breathtaking Seven Mile Beach in Negril and consist of 12 thatch-roofed cottages. Bertram and Greer-Ann Saulter, a Rastafarian artist couple, opened the resort in 1994.
- Pricing: starting from $650 a night, depending on package;
- Fit for: adults, does not allow children under 16;
- Reservations: travelers can make bookings on the resort’s page;
- Address: 144 One Love Drive, Negril, Jamaica.
2. Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa
The 488-room resort rests on an 18th-century tropical estate that is surrounded by historical ruins. This particular hotel boasts access to Jamaica’s longest white sand beach as well as the largest water park, the Sugar Mills Falls. The rooms are tastefully furnished with dark furniture. Thist contrasts elegantly with the beach-inspired themes of the interior décor.
- Pricing: average 500/night, children under 5 stay free, 6-14 pay $75/night, and 15 and over are charged as adults;
- Fit for: families, has kids and adult-friendly features;
- Reservations: bookings are available on the resort’s homepage;
- Address: Rose Hall Main Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
3. Jamaica Inn
The Jamaica Inn is one of the most luxurious all-inclusive resorts in the region with 48 magnificent suites that offer a quiet hideaway for couples. There are no TV or radios in the rooms, which is just the way some people prefer their vacations. The romantic haven has attracted prolific guests over the years including Sir Winston Churchill, Katherine Hepburn, and Marilyn Monroe. For interior décor, guests get tropical themes of whites and blues that complement the clear waters of the Ocho Rios coast.
- Pricing: range from $600 a night for Superior Balcony Suite (lowest) to $1200-2,389/night for the White Suite (Luxury);
- Fit for: couples, lonesome travelers;
- Reservations: Available through the online portal;
- Address: Main St, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Caribbean.
4. Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
The Iberostar is one of the most palatial Jamaica all inclusive resorts, which consist of several hotels. There is Suites and Beaches, available for anyone while Grand is for adults only. Guests at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall can use the facilities of the lesser resorts- the Rose Beach and Suites.
- Pricing: from $300-$700 a night;
- Fit for: couples and group travelers;
- Reservations: Via the online portal;
- Address: Rose Hall Main Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
5. Couples Swept Away Negril
One of Jamaica all inclusive resorts for couples, this Negril hotel lives up to its name. Guests can enjoy name-brand liquor at no extra cost, free shuttle from the airport and a choice of 312 rooms. Couples have to be 18+, and the hotel is very strict on this rule.
- Pricing: $500-700/night;
- Fit for: romantic getaways;
- Reservations: online bookings;
- Address: Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Caribbean.
6. Sandals South Coast
For Jamaica, all inclusive resorts that are surrounded by wilderness, the Sandals South Coast is a suitable choice. The only hotel in Whitehouse, Sandals South Coast offers a very secluded setting with ample to do. Rooms in the all-beachfront tropical resort have modern amenities and stylish dark wood furnishings.
- Pricing: from $415/night;
- Fit for: couples, writers on retreat;
- Reservations: online booking;
- Address: White House, Westmoreland Parish, Caribbean.
7. Sandals Royal Plantation
Guests get an intimate ambiance at the Sandals Royal Plantation with its 74 rooms, quiet disposition, and secluded beach. The spacious rooms are in Colonial-style décor with canopied beds draped in Italian linens and furnished with modern amenities.
- Pricing: $500-1,200, depending on season and type of accommodation;
- Fit for: adults only accommodation, best for couples;
- Reservations: available online;
- Address: Main Street, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Caribbean.
8. Beaches Ocho Rios Resort and Golf Club
Beaches Ocho Rios is an extremely kid-friendly all-inclusive resort, with its Camp Sesame where kids can meet Sesame Street characters and an XBOX Garage for teens. There is a piano bar for adults only, in addition to golf and scuba lessons.
- Pricing: $400-$700/night on average;
- Fit for: families with children;
- Reservations: vacationers can get quotes and book online;
- Address: St. Ann, Boscobel, Saint Mary Parish, Caribbean.
9. Sunset at the Palms
If you are in search of Jamaica all inclusive resorts locate in the wild, this is one option. Guests stay in tree houses that are surrounded by all sorts of plants. Sunset at Palms was certified for environmentally friendly tourism in 1998. Its rooms have Bali-inspired décor of wood furniture and dark wooden floors.
- Pricing: average rates of $430-$560;
- Fit for: adults only accommodation, small groups;
- Reservations: travelers can check availability online then proceed to call for reservations on 1.877.734.3282;
- Address: Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica.
10. Travellers Beach Resort
The Travellers Beach Resort started operation in 1992 as a single bungalow, which now offers 60 rooms at economical prices. It offers safe and comfortable accommodation for families and is close to the beach. The family-run all inclusive resort offers modern amenities like a 24-hr fitness center and free unlimited connectivity.
- Pricing: rooms start from $70 a night. Options available included suite, deluxe, superior, standard, and cabin;
- Fit for: budget travelers;
- Bookings: online portal;
- Address: Norman Manley Blvd Negril, Westmoreland Jamaica W.I.
Packing Up for Jamaica All Inclusive Resorts
The Jamaica all inclusive resorts are appealing for any traveler who wants to avoid the shock of dealing with unexpected charges and last-minute arrangements. The above list offers suitable accommodation options for different classes of tourists from the honeymooning couple to the lonesome vacationer and advanced booking is necessary for all of them.
Images taken from depositphotos.com.